Update Your Voter Information

Are you a registered Nisga’a citizen 18 years of age or older? If you have a Nisga’a Citizenship number, you are registered.

Your Nisga’a Citizenship number is your voter number.

If you’ve recently had a name change or you’ve moved, CONTACT our office to update your voter information and be ready to vote in the 2020 Regular Election of Nisga’a Government. You may also complete and submit the CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM

We have close to 6,000 registered Nisga’a voters. Of that, there are close to 600 with no known address on file.

Important notices have been mailed to District 8 voters in the last 2 months. If you have not received the notices you are advised to contact our office to ensure that your correct address is on file.

Remember, your physical address is used to determine where you can vote.